WINDLESS SUMMER NIGHT II - 121cm x 92cm
Windless Summer Night II was inspired by the colours in the landscape and green hills of the Sunshine Coast. The fairy floss sunsets are often laden with pink tones set against the lush green rolling hills and the turquoise ocean. The colours used will add an injection of vibrant colour to any space, be it a living room, bedroom, dining room or office.
This colour-filled abstract work is an original piece painted on the Sunshine Coast by abstract artist Samantha Hobbelen.
I paint to bring joy to your home or space - to colour your blank walls.
- This piece is a one of a kind original painting.
- This painting has many layers built up to create texture and depth to the piece.
- It is painted on the highest quality artist stretched canvas.
- This artwork is signed both on the front and back of the piece.
- All my artworks are packaged to the highest quality with several protective layers of bubble wrap and also commercial quality cardboard only
- The medium is acrylic on gallery linen.
- This piece is framed in a natural eucalyptus float frame ready to hang. Please note that the current lead time for framing is 4 weeks.
- 121cm x 92cm.
More about the artist:
Samantha's works are vibrant, bright and are created with the ethos of more is more.
More colour. More joy.
Samantha is a self-taught abstract artist and entrepreneur and is a lover of art, colour and interiors.
She uses a combination of brush and palette knife with acrylic on canvas being her favourite mediums. Samantha’s abstract paintings are all about vibrant colour that emanate joy. She hopes that her paintings will add colour to the homes and spaces they live in and bring happiness to all those who come into contact with them.